- Physical activity every day (at least a 30 minute walk) to get him in better shape and lose the last bit of overwheight.
- Heel position, both sides
- Sitting rear crosses
- Loose leash walking (I'm sooo tired of not having that settled, so now it's time to grab the monster by it's tail!)
- Jumping technique: distance, bend work and jump height.
- One jump: proofing and distance
- Handling (according to the handling classes with Fanny)
- Start working on the running contacts (I have bought the planks already, but I'm waiting for less snow before I start working on it)
- Nose touch (for the teeter)
- Handling (according to classes)
- Running contacts
- Starting weave training
- Teeter contacts
June: Hopefully finishing the "teaching" of contacts and weaving and start working on competition-like elements, getting ready for trialing.
Ok - now it's out there, I hope to be ready for our first competition this summer. Probably not june, but at least some time in 2009?